View complete catalog page »
CLICK HERE to download our Speeds and Feeds Chart.
- Primarily designed for tapping blind holes. The spiral flutes draw the chips out of the hole.
- Recommended for steels, steel alloys, stainless steels, titanium alloys and a wide variety of materials up to 36Rc hardness
- DIN Length - longer than standard USCTI length - provides extra reach in tapping applications
- ANSI Shank - made to standard American dimensions - fits standard tap holders
- Made from Premium High Speed Steel - Steam Oxide Finish
- Thread Length: .354
- Size: 10-32-H3
- Neck Length: .630
- Number of Flutes: 3
- Total Length: 2.756