View complete catalog page »
Single Form Thread Mills can mill any pitch including metric sizes, are used for cutting internal or external, right or left hand 60 degree threads. These Single Form Thread Mills are made of Solid Carbide and are TiAlN Coated. The tip of Included Angle is ground to a point. These can also be used for back chamfering or groove milling.
- Single Thread Forms can mill any pitch (Including Metric Sizes)
- Cuts Internal, External, right hand or left hand 60° Threads
- Tip of Included Angle Ground to a Point
- Solid Carbide with TiAlN Coating
- Can also be used for back chamfering or groove milling