View complete catalog page
- Variable Helix and Indexing allow high speed machining while greatly reducing harmonics and vibration.
- Entire shank is reduced to .359 diameter up to the end of the flute.
- This tool allows you to mill a pocket or wall up to 3.0 inches deep.
- A collet chuck is recommended for these tools because of the stepped down shank
- We recommend a TG100-23/64 collet or a ER20,ER25,ER32, and or ER40 collet X 9mm diameter
- For high speed machining ( HSM ) it is recommended you run this tool dry.