View complete catalog page
- Variable Helix and Indexing allow high speed machining while greatly reducing harmonics and vibration.
- For high speed machining ( HSM ) it is recommended you run this tool dry. But this tool can also be run with coolant.
- This tool has a Weldon flat on the shank.
- Alternating chipbreaker design reduces load, chip size, and tool load
- Great for roughing out steels, stainless, and high temp alloy steels
- Creates smaller chips for better chip ejection
- AlCrN coated for great wear resistance, low friction and low thermal conductivity at high temperatures
- CLICK HERE to download our Speeds and Feeds Chart