View complete catalog page
MTL-NBU30 is an assembly grease containing a solid lubricant. It is resistant to water and protects against fretting corrosion. It has proven effective in outdoor applications subject to high humidity. MTL NBU 30 is suitable as an assembly grease for applications incorporating sliding clearance fits. Applications include hot and cold water valves and taps, slideways, valve spindles and cylinder guides. The product can also be used as a sealing grease. In addition, it is suitable for the lubrication of slideways, bolts, spindles and screws, e.g. in railway bogie assemblies. This grease is especially suitable for external brake components of rail vehicles, such as bolts and rods. Great for dead center lubricant on machining or cylindrical grinding.
- Assembly grease protecting against tribo-corrosion (fretting corrosion)
- Good corrosion protection
- Excellent resistance to water even under outdoor conditions
- Good adhesive strength at low temperatures down to min. -40 °C.
- Great for dead centers in grinding or machining applications