View complete catalog page
Lubon 404SYN/ES is recommended for the lubrication requirements of equipment that is operated over extended periods of time or where shut downs are prohibitive. Equipment wear will be reduced by the unique plating and coating ability that provides a residual lubrication film that eliminates metal-to-metal contact and prevents rust and corrosion.
- 404SYN/ES is an environmentally safe, synthetic lubricant and sealant. This lubricant and sealant is manufactured without any zinc oxide. Made with LIQUILON® 404SYN/ES services temperatures to 400℉ (204℃) and pressures to 10,000 psi.
- LIQUILON® is inert and unaffected by acids, oils, caustics, aviation gasoline, and common solvents.
- 404SYN/ES displays one of the lowest coefficients of friction and anti-stick properties of any known material. 404SYN/ES's processing and formulation enable it to provide a versatility not found in conventional lubricants.
- 404SYN/ES may be used as a thread sealant on brass, aluminum, copper, and stainless steel, as well as conventional steel threads.
- Because 404SYN/ES is synthetic based, it offers extreme pressure and anti-fretting characteristics and a wider temperature range than most hydrocarbon base lubricants.
- 404SYN/ES gives long-lasting protection to coated parts, which keeps equipment in top operating condition.